Last modified: August 5, 2022
Collection of User’s Information
We may collect several types of information from and about our Users, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, bank account information, and social security number or any type of identification number (collectively, the “Personal Information”). The collection of this information is necessary to provide and improve the functionality of the Website, the Platform and the Services, as well as to comply with applicable laws and regulations related to the Website’s product offerings. We also gather automatic information such as your IP address, statistics on page views and traffic, and other information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies. We may also use third party analytics tools to help optimize the Services, but no personally identifiable information is collected about you unless you explicitly submit that information via our fill in forms. We may keep records and copies of all correspondence if you contact us. We may keep details of transactions you carry out through the Website.
We may use the following methods of collecting information:
- Cookies. A cookie is a small text file by which an Internet browser may be identified, and it is usually installed in the user’s computers when browsing an internet website, with the purpose of obtaining automatic information about their behavior when browsing the site. It may be possible to refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting within your browser. However, if you select this setting, you may be unable to access certain parts of the Website.
- Tag. A tag is a small image embedded in a website so that the website’s owner may monitor who is visiting the website, collect their Internet Protocol (“IP”), the URL of the site it comes from, and the exact moment it was seen.
- Google Analytics. We may use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze information such as IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages visited, the time and date of use, the time spent on pages and other statistics in order to increase the Website’s functionality and optimize our user experience.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website or e-mails we send to you may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the website’s owner, for example, to count users who have visited those pages, opened emails, and for other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying integrity).
Use of User’s Collected Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information to present the Website and its contents to you, for the following purposes:
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you specifically provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to the Website, the Platform or any products or services we offer or provide through it, including our own Services;
- to contact you about our own Services and other news or information that may be of interest to you;
- to better understand the behavior of our users and improve the Website and our product offerings;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide your Personal Information; and for any other purpose with your express consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy as follows:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business, including, but not limited, to service providers who help us analyze the behavior of our users and improve the Website;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our users or others;
- for any other purpose disclosed by use when you provide the information; and
The Personal Information provided by Users to Propsi and the information collected by Propsi may be transferred between different ad servers or other internet sites such as search engines and others that may be based in different countries, with different legislations regarding data protection. Use of the Services implies User’s authorization with the international transference of such Personal Information provided by Users to Propsi and the information collected by Propsi.
Regardless of any provision in this Policy, Propsi may disclose certain Personal Information of Users when, in good faith, it believes this disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (i) avoid a legal liability; (ii) comply with a legal request such as a search warrant, court order or subpoena; (iii) comply with the request of a government or regulatory authority; (iv) protect the rights, property or security of Propsi, its Users or a third party.
Propsi reserves the right to transfer the information collected in the event of sale or merger of Propsi, or of an acquisition of our main assets related to the business for which that information was collected, or with any other kind of transfer of or by Propsi to another entity. We will make our best efforts to ensure that the transferee of such Personal Information comply with the dispositions established in this Policy with regards to your Personal Information.
Confidentiality and Security
We have adopted reasonable security measures designed to protect and secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, modification, dissemination and destruction of the data. The information collected by Propsi will be kept in strict confidence.
Notwithstanding, although we employ commercially reasonable, industry-standard methods to protect your Personal Information, considering the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to the Website and thus we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties shall not cross over our security barrier and access User’s information, in which case Propsi will not be liable and any data transmitted by Users is at their own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
User’s Rights and Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We aim to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. Users of our Website may therefore opt out of some of our communications.
We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional e-mails. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions or click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each non-transactional email.
- Surveys, requests for feedback regarding user experience, and Website operations or additional services from us or from us on behalf of our marketing partners, including by telephone to cellular phone numbers or text messages, if you have provided us with these numbers. The completion of surveys or requests for feedback or acceptance of any offer is voluntary. If you do not wish to receive these offers, surveys, or user feedback emails, please opt out in any offer email received from us.
Propsi honors your privacy preferences, and you may access, rectify and remove yourself from all solicitations by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Propsi may require the User to prove their identity, which may be verified by Propsi, and to specify the Personal Information they want to access, rectify, or remove.
Special Notice to California Residents
Under S.B. 27 as enacted in California law, California residents have the right to receive, once a year, information about third parties with whom we have shared information about you or your family for their marketing purposes during the previous calendar year, and a description of the categories of personal information shared. To make a request under S.B. 27: please send a message to email@example.com We will respond to you within thirty (30) days of receiving such a request.
Children Under the Age of 13 and Minimum Age to Use Our Site or Services
Pursuant to federal law, we do not allow individuals who we know are under 13 to participate in our site or services. And you must be at least 18 years old to use our site and services. Please understand that we cannot necessarily tell if a user is providing us with their true age.
Propsi may modify this Policy at any time. The new version will be communicated either by publication on the Website or by e-mail to the Users with a link to the new Policy. Propsi may also complement the Policy information or specific terms and conditions relating to a specific Service. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable e-mail address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website and this Policy to check for any changes. Your continued use of the Website following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by this Policy, as changed.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org